Tasha W. Bolden D.M.D., M.S.D.
Dr. Bolden has been trained in the most modern techniques in orthodontics, including, self ligating brackets (for faster treatment), Invisalign®, ceramic braces, and many others. Her philosophy centers around total dedication to individualized patient care. Dr. Bolden continues to attend continuing education lectures and meetings throughout the year to ensure she is providing the most up-to-date care for her patients.
Dr. Bolden's Training and Associations:
- Post Doctoral Specialty training in Orthodontics - Case Western Reserve University, School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Masters in Science in Dentistry from Case Western Reserve University, School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Graduate of University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthodontic Certification in Invisalign
- Trained in treatment of craniofacial defects at the Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, Craniofacial Defects Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists, and the Pennsylvania and Lehigh Valley Orthodontic Societies.
To schedule an appointment click here!